20 Happy St Patrick Day Quotes
In this post, We provide unique Happy St Patrick Day Quotes for you. Quotes are very convincing because vocabulary used in quotes are very sensible. Everyone like quotes, we can use quotes in a different way. Like in sending messages, Giving someone any best wishes. On St. Patrick’s day quotes are very popular. People send quotes as their best wishes or blessing to their beloved people on facebook and twitter. 20 is a good ratio if you wanna download quotes, so you easily download all quotes from this post and send them to your people.
20 Happy St Patrick Day Quotes and Messages
- In heaven there is no beer. That’s why we drink it here!
- Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.
- There are only two kinds of people in the world, the Irish and those who wish they were.
- May the luck of the Irish be with you!
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. Reba McEntire
- An Irishman has an abiding sense of tragedy which sustains him through temporary periods of joy. ~ Irish saying
- If you’re enough lucky to be Irish, you’re lucky enough! –Irish saying
- St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic. ~Adrienne Cook
- Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
- Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll be looking for it all day.
- Better good manners than good looks.
- Life is like a cup of tea; it’s all in how you make it!
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was.
- I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else. C. S. Lewis
- Anyone acquainted with Ireland knows that the morning of St. Patrick’s Day consists of the night of the seventeenth of March flavored strongly with the morning of the eighteenth. ~ Unknown
- Many an opportunity is lost because a man is out looking for four-leaf clovers. –Unknown
- You’ve heard I suppose, long ago,
How the snakes, in a manner most antic,
He marched to the county Mayo,
And trundled them into th’ Atlantic
- Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you fight with your neighbor. It makes you shoot at your landlord — and it makes you miss him.
- Christ beside me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ within me, Christ beneath me, Christ above me.
- I complained that I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.