Funny Happy St Patricks Day Wishes with Images Quotes Messages
Saint Patrick’s, A saint born in Roman, but got name in Ireland as he was brought their by kidnappers at the age of 16 and then he worked their as preach and went on to establish many churches, schools and many holy places. He is also known as the diff. names like St. Patty, St. Patrick. To his remembrance 17 March, death of anniversary of the Saint this day is observed as Saint Patrick’s day and celebrated not only in Ireland but also in many countries and in diff parts of world and it is also kept as national holiday to pay him tribute.
Funny Happy St Patricks Day Wishes with Images Quotes Messages:-
In this article you will get a beautiful collection of Funny St. Patrick’s day Quotes and Sayings, Funny St. Patrick’s day Messages and Funny St. Patrick’s Images which you can save at absolutely free of rate and share on your social media pages by just clicking the share button given in the end of the article.
Funny Happy St Patrick’s Day Quotes:-
Check out the following Funny Quotes which you can share with your Family and Friends on the day of Saint Patrick’s day. You can also use this quotes while having Irish Toasts so that every one can have a smile on the eve of this special day.
- I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.
- Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
- Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.
- I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted
- I only drink on two occasions – When I am thirsty and when I’m not thirsty
- Ireland is a peculiar society in the sense that it was a nineteenth century society up to about 1970 and then it almost bypassed the twentieth century.
- I’m an Irish Catholic and I have a long iceberg of guilt.
- A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.
- The Irish are a very fair people, they never speak well of one another.
- The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scots as a joke, but the Scots haven’t seen the joke yet.
- A turkey never voted for an early Christmas.
- May the dust of your carriage wheels blind the eyes of your foes.
- May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.
- Sláinte: Irish Gaelic and pronounced ‘slawn-cha’ means health, much the same as ‘cheers’.
- May we be alive at this time next year.
- May the roof above you never fall in and those gathered beneath it never fall out.
- A bird with one wing can’t fly – said to encourage someone to take a second drink.
- If one could only teach the English how to talk, and the Irish how to listen, society here would be quite civilised.
- I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing I ever do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.
- A true Irishman considers a bore to be someone who keeps constantly interrupting.
- A true Irishman considers anyone who won’t come around to his point of view to be hopelessly stubborn.
- A true Irishman has so much respect for the truth that he uses it only in emergencies.
Funny Happy St Patrick’s Day Wishes & Messages:-
- May the Good Lord take a liking to you… but not too soon!
- “If you’re luck enough to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!”
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
- May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
- “We have always found the Irish a bit weird. They refuse to be English.”
- “May God bless and keep in good health your enemies’ enemies.”
- There are only two kinds of people in the world. The Irish and those who wish they were.”
- Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll be looking for it all day.
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. – Unknown
- “Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.”
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- “In Heaven there is no beer that’s why we drink it here.”
- “There are many good reasons for drinking, one has just entered my head. If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living, how in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?”
- “I went out drinking on St. Patrick’s Day, so I took a bus home…That may not be a big deal to you, but I’ve never driven a bus before.”
- “If you want praise, die. If you want blame, marry. – Unknown”
- “There are many good reasons for drinking; one has just entered my head. If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living, How in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?”
- “As an American of Irish descent, I am sick of these Irish stereotypes. As soon as I finish my drink, I’m going to punch someone.”
- “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says love thy enemy.”
- “It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!”
For More Wishes Check this article:-
Funny Happy St Patrick’s Day Images & Pictures:-
Below check out some Funny Images of Saint Patrick’s day to make your day more funnier and memorable. You can download these images by just clicking on the images and pressing the save button.