20+ St Patricks Day Quote, Message, Image for Wishes
20+ St Patricks Day Quote, Message, Image for Wishes:- St. Patrick’s Day is a cultural and religious festival that is celebrated in honour of Saint Patrick of Ireland. The day is celebrated every year on 17th March in commemoration of the day that the saint passed away. The celebration of this day is conducted by the Irish. The day is also marked with shamrocks, gold and luck. This day is intended for spiritual renewal and offering of prayers to missionaries across the world. Even though the celebrations are carried out in various parts of the world, the biggest observance of St. Patrick’s Day is in Ireland.
Underneath you will get some beautiful collection of Quotes, Messages, Wishes with Images to share with your Family and Friends.
St Patricks Day Quotes
Irish Blessings and Sayings
May you always have
Walls for the winds,
A roof for the rain,
Tea beside the fire,
Laughter to cheer you,
Those you love near you,
And all your heart might desire!
May you be in
Heaven a half hour before the
Devil knows you’re dead!
When Irish eyes are smiling,
Tis like a morn in spring.
With a lilt of Irish laughter
You can hear the angels sing
When Irish hearts are happy
All the world is bright and gay
When Irish eyes are smiling
Sure, they steal your heart away.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go
May the best day of your past
Be the worst day of your future.
I’m looking over a four leaf clover
That I overlooked before
One leaf is sunshine, the second is rain,
Third is the roses that grow in the lane.
No need explaining the one remaining
Is somebody I adore.
I’m looking over a four leaf clover
That I overlooked before.
Best 10 Short St Patricks Day Messages
It’s all green which means it’s all good! HAPPY ST PAT’S Day.
Happy St Pat’s Day!! But to be sure… Happy St Pat’s Day!!
I love green but I love you more 🙂 Happy St Pat’s Day!
Stop reading and get drinking. Happy St Pat’s Day!
Happy St Patties! I’ll drink a green beer to that!
If you were green I’d still love you. Happy St Pat’s!
Any excuse to drink green beer! HAPPY ST PAT’S!
As you slide down the banister of life, May the splinters never point in the wrong direction!
Go mbeannai Dia duit (May God Bless You)
May you be in Heaven a half hour before the Devil knows you’re dead!
St Patricks Day Wishes
- The more I know you, the more you mean to me. You fill my life with hope and you make me happy. The luck of the Irish may have brought me to you, but it was your heart of gold that has kept our love true! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- For every day that you spend there, may it be coloured with happiness and full of care? For every day that you see come true, may your life shine bright and may good things come to you! Blessings on St. Patrick’s Day and always!
- A leprechaun told me to tell you to drink up! Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s day with me. I would hang out with you anyway.
- “Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck.” -Unknown
- If you celebrate St. Patrick’s day too much, you get to celebrate hangover day the following day.
- Most people don’t know that St. Patrick’s day was invented to help get rid of the oversupply of green beer. It’s a good cause.
- “What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck.”
- Everyone needs a little beer and a little Irish in them on St. Patrick’s day.
- Chasing gold will never make you happy. Just ask the Leprechaun. I am happy, because I have you.
- I’ll be sure to check every square inch of you to find out what you are wearing that might be green.
Happy St Patricks Day Images